Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 2


Hey guys,

I don't want to put off anyone with this title of mine…….my guru is different, he is a guru yet not like the guru you would imagine, like the ones with either white or orange robes, long gray or near to gray tresses, beards and rudraksha malas around his neck, age on the other side of 50’s, with that very somber and religious look which is extremely patronizing at times………..and mostly just returned from a Kashi or Banaras or rather Himalayas.

My guru is just not all of this…………..

He does not wear robes in orange or white but wears jeans and tees sometimes shorts or tracks with a half-sleeved shirt, he wears his hair short and yes they are very black – also no beard black or white:), he never looks benign and patronizing in that sense, he is extremely hip and happening, he speaks wonderful English and is educated to design buildings and houses…..JJ school I think, any time we ask he might have just returned from a trip to Germany or US, he loves rock music and sings so fantastically and oh! in fact he is the super dancer too – he is the rock star ! And he is not on the other side of 50 – he is just on the threshold of the early ’30s.
Don't believe me do you? Meet my Guru Prasad Karmarkar Reiki………..


He is something I thank god for every day and minute of my life. He always there with me and uncannily always calls just when I think of asking him something. most of my turbulent times have been one easy swim bcoz of his support. The large family that comes with him has also become my large family, I have so many people around me, all of them caring, loving, thoughtful, ready to support any time anywhere anyway……there is so much support you have only to extend one little finger, I mean on the mobile phone…are SMS yaar, help and support pours over you like huge showers of flowers from a lovely rainbow……

The most striking contribution that Prasad Karmarkar Reiki is making to our society and all of us is – at a time when the younger generation is losing out on many important values that we have heard of or learned from our parents, values, and traditions that need to be seen, understood and kept in our lives in the modern context of today, are being inculcated and PRACTISED in the transformation endeavors that this young man has taken on his slim shoulders. This, of course, is only one tiny aspect of his work. There are tons and tons that he is doing to so many people and their lives…….Great superb work…….

Love you Prasad Karmarkar Reiki and I am with you forever in all this.

Here is a short poem for my teacher……….Prasad Karmarkar Reiki

I was in the deep seas of turbulence….
The seas that engulfed me for many a year…..
Joys and happiness were but rare visitors,
It was a kingdom ruled by a king called the mind,
I felt myself drowning in these high waves
II lifted my hand for help, the waters were high and only my fingers were above…..
The sinking was I? Till suddenly my little finger was held!!
and the strength of the holder pulled me instantly and miraculously!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is my savior………..my guru…………………..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Delhi Reiki

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 4