Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 3


The week bygone has been a week full of apprehension and tension, as days are passing I am getting so very impatient and intolerant of my physical status, I am waiting for the surgery to take place and be done with it once and for all.

Post-December the surgery was supposed to be done 6 months later, I was eagerly waiting in June, these six months have been very tough and difficult not only physically but challenging mentally and psychologically too. When I met Dr. Chandan in June he discussed with me many issues that could go wrong and right for this surgery. He suggested I take a precautionary dose of pride which would shrink the size of the uterus thereby making it easy for them to remove it and reverse the colostomy. I was so disappointed but certainly, I have to cooperate with the doctors to make it easy for them and reduce the chances of things going wrong. On June 15 I was administered a strong dose of pride, which also has some side effects as per info on the net, I had to go through this, and I knew I would.

So, the wait continues……………..two more months to go, hopefully, the pride would do its job inside and the uterus size would be reducing, the adhesions would also be shrinking, I continued going to the office.

Work suddenly became exciting and lots of it happened, I started working on a very cute brand Kinder Joy a kids chocolate brand, tic-tac a youth brand, Peroni an Italian beer brand…………wow all international brands I loved it.

It’s the end of July, I am counting days it's over a month and a half, august 15 it will be exactly two months, My doctor had asked me to meet at his end of July. I called Dr. Chandan and reminded him, he asked me if I was counting each day I told him I am counting every hour and minute too. I met him on June 30 we had a long discussion, two and a half months he said, I told him my patience was hitting rock bottom. Let’s meet in the first week of August and we will decide what to do.

No, not what to do, we will decide the date I pleaded. Let’s see. Doc is so firm always. Nevertheless, I asked RK for good days astrologically to suit my horoscope or star, etc. Rk was leaving for the US of A for a month to conduct some fantastic haven’s for Sringeri Matt. just before he left he said 25/26 Aug. are good days. there it goes, my mind was all set, I knew it must happen on those days.

On the 4th of Aug. Monday morning, I SMS doctor Chandan, u said the first week of Aug. when are we meeting? He laughed, may be Friday he replied. Ok so I connect on Thursday, I sent him an SMS.
On Thursday 7th Aug, I SMS him – can I come at 10.30 am tom? a very terse reply came back – YES, ok it's going good Usha.

On Thursday evening when I came home from office, I was so restless, tense it did not know what I should do, I was going around the house and kitchen pottering around, I could not even watch tv, I kept telling myself all will be fine, don't get tense, common Usha just chill, finally I took my meal in hand and with Akshay and his khatron_ke_khiladi girls I settled to watch some tv. the program is so exciting I go engrossed in the stunts and time passed. I send reiki requests to all my family in mum and Prasad Karmarkar Reiki, given the strength to hold myself.

Finally, the morn came, I got ready and headed to the hospital, I reached so early, half an hour to go I took Eckhart Tolle's the new earth and read some wonderful Zen stories and the pages I read gave me the power to stay calm.

The doctor arrived, I went into the consulting room, how have u been? fine but very tense doctor…………… fine so u get admitted on the 22 and we do the surgery on 25 or 26th, since u have done all the test recently u just do some routine blood tests, we will need 4 pints of blood, so get yourr friends or some donors in place, we will have to prepare u for the surgery, do some steam inhalations, blow a balloon say 100 times a day or breathing exercise to keep ur lungs in action…………………………….

Was I dreaming? No, it's real, it's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy, that I felt I was flying.

All instructions done, the downsides things that can go wrong 5% chances all heard, so we meet again next week either 12 or 13 for more he said and stood up to leave.

Tears rolling down my cheek, but a smile broke on my quivering lips………………

Dear God,

Give me strength to hold on, sustain the onslaught of allopathy, heal the slicing of the knife, shower flowers and sparks of healing on me and my heart and soul…………..send the angels to guard me, mother me, hold my hand through this experience, and see me shining healthy and back to normal. Request to all my friends to be with me and hold my hand support me and send me lots of love.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Delhi Reiki

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 4

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 2