Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 1


Hi every one,

Like they say life must go on, I had to accept the situation and live. Live not a morose and sad life but thank god for giving this life back to me and be a happy and evolved person.

I set a target for myself self I had to get back to work, accept this physical condition and cope with it.

I had all the support I needed, all my reiki friends and group were constantly supporting me, my reiki master Prasad Karmarkar Reiki was is and will be forever the strongest support of my life. He has taken me through all this so smoothly, I couldn't have done it without him and the entire reiki group.

Oh, my dearest friend Abhijit…….he stood by me too.

And can I ever forget the rock-like support from Kanchana my soul mate and RK my ex-husband?

Every friend of mine Suma/Mangala/Narsimhan/Jaya/Vani/Aru all of them were there for me, while one would send me juice the other would send me food, someone sent me books to read, they all came by in turns and sat with me at the hospital and home.

Of course, my messiahs Dr. Anindita and Dr. Chandan.

All these people were my messengers of god.

Love you all

While support from my contacts was huge, the company I worked for stepped in and amply took care of me financially and mentally. Ravi gave me the support of a job that waited for me. Starcom held my hand constantly. My respects to you guys.

All this happened in Jan and Feb 08. I had decided I will start working in march…….my docs asked me if I would be able to, I had not even stepped out of my house as yet, I will do that soon …..

Within a week I went down in my apartment garden for short walks, was a tough cookie to crack. it felt like the whole world was going round and I felt giddy. my aunt helped me and both of us walked like little kids who had just learned to walk:)

March 1st was a Saturday, I had to start work on Monday…….my wounds had not healed completely, my whole abdomen was full of plasters and dressing, how could i go to office, what if the dressing gave trouble, what if the intestinal bag gave trouble, how would i manage all this, what should i wear? I could not wear the clothes I used earlier, I needed something loose on the abdomen. oh god! I did not think about this one at all…….

Quick Usha comes on be creative and think of some options, I just hopped into the car and went to fab India, picked up some fabulous, bright-colored skirts, some nice tops and there I was all set to go to the office.

The plasters and dressing and bag and all of that will behave, I requested for reiki from everyone.

I spoke to kanchana on Sunday and asked her if I should postpone my joining to a week later, she was furious, NO u must go tomorrow to work, even if it is for a couple of hours. Fine, I will go I decided.

MARCH 3 – 8.30 AM I left home in the comforts of my honda city. I was fully equipped, a kit bag full of cotton, plasters, tapes, Neutrogena hand wash, and so many things…….food that I could digest easily……biscuits/dryfruits/apple/I was not only equipped I was virtually armed.

Guys I MADE IT………..I HUNG ON TILL 4 PM.

Everything behaved and I was fine.

I started working full time from Wednesday the same week!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved myself and everyone around me……. I loved starcom……i loved Prasad Karmarkar Reiki…………… I just love!

The Journey from here on…………………..will follow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Delhi Reiki

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 4

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 2