Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 4


The week that went past had kept me on tenterhooks, I am now in full zoom……..happy and gungho…..my surgery date is fixed for Aug 25 at 7.30 am precise, am all in preparation. I am blowing balloons so that my lungs get in better shape…..steam inhalations for all the tracts to be clear of any congestions, walking so my legs are not swollen and fit, eating only chapatis and subzi to keep my tummy in condition and light, all this cool for physical preparedness, but most importantly I am very very well prepared mentally, the secret is the:

My dear friend Vaidy reminded me that I had not encountered the secret and told me to buy the book immediately.

What’s more I went to crossword and bought the book pronto………

I began reading the secret that has engulfed me and my life…..stunning book, am just reeling in the effects of the secrets.

It’s just toooooo fantastic.

I have already visualized myself walking out of the hospital all fine and happening.

I am feeling so energetic and upbeat it's not funny. I spoke to Prasad Karmarkar Reiki this morning, I have been trying to reach him for so many days, this morning has been superb, and all is under control.

have told all my friends about the date and time, they will surely turn up, RK (ex-husband) and Gopal old friend will be there at the hospital, Gopal will stay with me during the day, nights I will manage with the nurses, friends will drop in and out, Kanchana will take charge of the money and bills……

GOD TUSSI GREAT HO

My request to the universe:

Please support me, hold my hand and sail me through this sea painlessly, comfortably and with joy.

My request to all my friends:

Please, pray to the power and almighty for me.

Triyambakam yajamahe, sugandhim pushtivardanam, urvarukham iva bandhanad, mrityormukshiya mammritat.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Delhi Reiki

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 2