Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 5


Hey, it's almost a month since I wrote anything, Oct has been unique and truly inspiring for me.

I appreciate everything that I have got and every moment I live. Life is blooming like a flower in full bloom.

October is that month of the year I wait for very eagerly, we have the reiki intensive transformation workshop at GOA. I was very excited and was looking forward to going to Goa, not only would I meet my guru Prasad Karmarkar Reiki but would meet nearly 80+ people of my reiki family and over 40+ new members who will enter this beautiful ring of light and become part of ‘the family’.

This year the intensive was truly magical, I was barely out of my surgery but participated 100% in all the exercises and meditations. we had a wonderful surprise – Karnamrita Dasi – one of the dream singers of bhajans and kirtans came to be part of our workshop along with our dearest devotional singer Sundaram. Both of them made our workshop truly spiritual and magical.

I came back to Bangalore fully recharged, calm, feeling very introspective and thinking of all the wonderful things that happened there.

work is on………clients send messages of praise….once in a way:)

Diwali is here, it’s goanna be a time with friends and family……….


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Delhi Reiki

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 4

Prasad Karmarkar Reiki | Review By USHA Part - 2